New Service Request

Welcome to the Madison County Water Facilities Board Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the New Service Application to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs. You can find the application under the Forms tab.  After completion of the Application, contact the office for instructions to connect new service.